Sunday 3 January 2010

st petersburg map europe

I presently do freelance art work, mostly portraits. In my free time, I'm also a cruise addict, preparing to leave on our eighth seabourne adventure, this time to northern Europe. See you in St. Petersburg at the Hermitage.

St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg

Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Maps of Northern Europe and
Maps of Northern Europe and

Map of St Petersburg
Map of St Petersburg

Map of Russia
Map of Russia

Europe - Northern. Enlarge Map
Europe - Northern. Enlarge Map

They are comparatively young (St. Petersburg was founded in 1703, and Vladivostok – in 1860), but they very quickly grew into influential and beautiful cities, mainly because of their beneficial geographical location and because of... Later, they compiled a map of the bay, which received the name of Zolotoy Rog, which means “Golden Horn”.... Out of all Russian cities, St. Petersburg is probably the most “European” one – it looks much more European than Russian.
Vladivostok – “the Asian St. Petersburg”: Voice of Russia

... Cruise Friends! I have gotten some questions lately about using ATM & credit cards here in Europe so I thought I would send my advice to eve.... St Petersburg: They love Euros and Dollars...forget Rubles. If you have a...
st petersburg map europe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home