Monday 25 January 2010

sistine chapel ceiling brain

Properly, the ceiling of the Sistine chapel in the Vatican in Rome. There, it can be element of... Even though he is giving, its also worth noting that the pink form behind god is in the shape of a human brain. It could hence be mentioned to reflect...

“Don't say you don't have
“Don't say you don't have

sketches in Sistine Chapel
sketches in Sistine Chapel

sistine chapel ceiling
sistine chapel ceiling

photo credit Sistene Chapel
photo credit Sistene Chapel

Brain stem hidden in Sistine
Brain stem hidden in Sistine

Brain on the Sistine Chapel?
Brain on the Sistine Chapel?

10/04/2012 at 14:52. I see it too. Even space has the sense of humor of a teenage boy lol! Reply. Kinseth says: 09/04/2012 at 18:01. Is anyone else reminded of the Sistine Chapel ceiling frescos? Reply. Angry Teacher says:...
Centaurus A, and Its Giant Black Hole - Dropping the Science

And, like many of the early transatlantic voyages of discovery, his ceiling frescoes in Rome's Sistine Chapel had gotten off to a terrible start. “He was working on the largest multi-figure compositions of the entire ceiling when the actual fresco plaster... “My beard toward Heaven, I feel the back of my brain upon my neck,” he wrote in a comical poem for a friend. “My loins have penetrated to my paunch…I'm not in a good place, and I'm no painter.” He meant that literally.
sistine chapel ceiling brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home