Thursday 21 January 2010

guangzhou tower location

My flight to Guangzhou went fine and I arrived about 8pm. After asking a few people I hopped on the right bus to take me... I also liked the location, just a short 8 cent ferry ride across the river to Shamien Island and a 15 cent ferry ride to the main part of town. On my first full day I just walked around the city area and... On the last day before I caught my overnight bus to Guilin, I had a quick look at the very tall Canton Tower. A couple of activities high up the tower looked...

pictures of Guangzhou for
pictures of Guangzhou for

launch the Guangzhou Tower
launch the Guangzhou Tower

Location: Guangzhou, China
Location: Guangzhou, China

Guangzhou Tower Address
Guangzhou Tower Address

Guangzhou TV and Sightseeing
Guangzhou TV and Sightseeing

GUANGZHOU TOWER - CANTON TOWER
GUANGZHOU TOWER - CANTON TOWER

Among them, the most make me happy to several more of guangzhou tower.... Guangzhou tower oval external frame, show bottom-up became smaller shape, form beautiful.... Your email address will not be published.
Way, make our city more beautiful | Chemicals

Guangzhou tower surrounding sidewalks, street signs in English label, mark all became. hot friends called NIE. reporter saw in Guangzhou towers surrounding the tower in Guangzhou, there are at least three English name...
guangzhou tower location

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home