Saturday 9 January 2010

georgia jagger wiki

Georgia-May Jagger was signing jeans from denim brand Hudson's latest collection at Selfridges in London, England last week. I never knew anything about this event, I would have loved to attend and meet Georgia if I had...

de Georgia May Jagger
de Georgia May Jagger

Supermodel Georgia May Jagger
Supermodel Georgia May Jagger

Georgia may jagger
Georgia may jagger

Georgia Jagger,
Georgia Jagger,

Georgia Jagger is on the cover
Georgia Jagger is on the cover

Georgia Jagger Model Agency
Georgia Jagger Model Agency

I thought this was worth a mention as Georgia May Jagger recently took her stand as a model for her mum and dads Hudson Jeans brand. She blew us away with her daring photos to promote the new line while she is only 17...
Georgia May Jagger nominated for Model Of The Year : Celebrities ...

She wore a pair of The Faye jeans by the Hudson by Georgia May Jagger collaboration. I was on the border with these jeans. I'm not really too keen on the side lacing, but I do think they work. They are very unique and done...
georgia jagger wiki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home