Sunday 10 January 2010

brazilian flag eye

Jim Willie: "Golden Eye of Hurricane''. From Gold Seek "Prepare for the ..... George Carlin - ''Arrogance of mankind'' ยท ''43000 Brazilian Students Will Be Required to We. ..... click your nations flag to translate-. Get the Google...

but Brazil proved they
but Brazil proved they

Brazilian Flag Eye - brasil,
Brazilian Flag Eye - brasil,

Brazilian Flag Color Macaw
Brazilian Flag Color Macaw

Brazil Flag Eye Accessories
Brazil Flag Eye Accessories

Brazil Flag Binder by
Brazil Flag Binder by

BRAZIL was not my original
BRAZIL was not my original

(thats about two-thirds of what I generally get in a MONTH!) So in honor of all my awesome new readers- I give you today's nail design- the Brazilian flag. icon smile Id Like the Brazilian, Please! Obrigado!!! 042710 brazilian Id...
I'd Like the Brazilian, Please! | Daily Nail - Feminine

I found a picture of the Brazilian flag on a human eye and decided this was what I wanted to to incorporate, both items together and I think the combination works really well. I struggled with the drawing of the eye as human...
brazilian flag eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home