Saturday 26 December 2009

portofino italy photos

Portofino, Italy. Portofino, Italy was another one of my awesome day trips I did while staying in Cinque Terre. Portofino is an adorable tiny town on the coast of Liguria. To reach Portofino, you catch the train to Santa Margherita and then take bus 82 to Portofino (the stop is just to the right as you walk out of the Santa Margherita station... I had a funny experience when I got distracted taking photos on the way back down and took a wrong turn, reaching a private beach.

stock photo : Portofino, Italy
stock photo : Portofino, Italy

near Portofino, Italy
near Portofino, Italy

Portofino, Italy
Portofino, Italy

Portofino
Portofino

Portofino Italy On Your Own
Portofino Italy On Your Own

PORTOFINO ITALY - ACRYLIC ON
PORTOFINO ITALY - ACRYLIC ON

Portofino, Italy, colorful beautiful landscapes, f.... Dior Cruise 2012 I Found My Love in Portofino (41 photos). Posted on Mar 09, 2012. Portofino, Italy, colorful beautiful landscapes, fashion photography Ellen von Unwerth, Dior Cruise 2012 I...
Dior Cruise 2012 I Found My Love in Portofino (41 photos)

The cruise ships are available at Camogli and S. Margherita. Portofino Italy. Portofino harbor (photo from http://www.red-travel.com). Would love to see this! The port here is known as Portus Delphini which means the Port of...
portofino italy photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home