Sunday 27 December 2009

petrarchan sonnet

14 Apr. Our friends at NaPoWriMo would like us to write a sonnet. The full prompt details can be found here. This is my first attempt at a Petrarchan Sonnet. Photo Credits: Affirm Your Life. Ode to Youthfulness By: Meena Rose. What is it about...

of Petrarch's sonnets. 1.
of Petrarch's sonnets. 1.

of Petrarch's Sonnet Hor
of Petrarch's Sonnet Hor

for Petrarchan sonnets in
for Petrarchan sonnets in

Petrarchan sonnet,
Petrarchan sonnet,

Petrarchan Sonnet form),
Petrarchan Sonnet form),

Petrarch's and Shakespeare's
Petrarch's and Shakespeare's

Today's poem is a Petrarchan Sonnet. I love the rhyme scheme, to me, it has the edge on the (still to come) Shakespearian sonnet: it's elegant and quirky and pensive. Again, like Kate. / Happy Birthday, my dear Twitter Auntie,...
Auntie Kate (Poetry Form 2: Petrarchan Sonnet) « 100 Poetry Forms ...

A Petrarchan Sonnet from the 21st Century. by Daria. Hello, all,. What I am about to copy and paste is a sonnet I had to write in my Modernist FIction class. (This is the first sonnet I have ever written in my life)! I had a lot of fun...
petrarchan sonnet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home