Friday 11 December 2009

machu picchu face mountain

After a fairly quick ride up the mountain we were finally at the main entrance of Machu Picchu. At that moment in time I have to admit I was pretty excited to finally get a glimpse of the Ancient Incan Ruins. After getting our tickets...

The Mysterious Face in the
The Mysterious Face in the

Machu Picchu's mountain
Machu Picchu's mountain

Machu Picchu in the early
Machu Picchu in the early

Machu Picchu Illusion
Machu Picchu Illusion

Machu Picchu Illusion
Machu Picchu Illusion

Machu Picchu - Peru
Machu Picchu - Peru

The pyramids in Egypt and Machu Picchu in Peru used to be tied for first place but I crossed those suckers off in 2010 and 2006 (respectively). Don't worry; I've found a new goal! Source. Boom. Guys, I want this mountain. Badly. I have had Kili on my list for years, but it was always below other adventures. However, over the past 2-3 years it has continually crept to the forefront of my mind and quite honestly, it's driving me nuts.... Let's face it: Mt. Kilimanjaro is badass.
Just A Colorado Gal: I Made a List: Kilimanjaro

I REACHED THE SUN GATE at the end of a grueling four-day hike through high altitudes and vertical climbs and took my first look at Machu Picchu. As the... If you're not sure you want to commit to an expensive pair of hiking boots or a North Face sleeping bag, save yourself the money (and having to lug those boots around on the rest of your trip) and go the rental route. The shops are... Each step grew heavier and with such thin mountain air, I could barely breathe.
machu picchu face mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home