Thursday 3 December 2009

lima beans plant

I have four 4x8 beds and I plant in three of them and leave one fallow. Every year the soil in my beds gets blacker and filled with more worms. Tomatoes follow green beans which follow cucumbers, basil and lima beans.

are some lima bean plants.
are some lima bean plants.

POLE LIMA BEAN BLEND
POLE LIMA BEAN BLEND

My Lima Bean Crop
My Lima Bean Crop

Lima Bean.JPG
Lima Bean.JPG

Here is a photo of a lima bean
Here is a photo of a lima bean

Growing Lima Beans
Growing Lima Beans

My MIL is the 'green-thumb queen' [being conservative mennonite it's in her blood] planting approx. 3 acres of sweet corn, lima beans, green beans, fresh greens, tomatoes, onions, melons, peppers, and asaragus! – She is...
Spring Flowers & Herb Planting — my blessed life™

When you are preparing your soil to plant your Lima beans you will want to fertilize your soil with a good quality 5 - 10 - 5 fertilizer mixture. Keep in mind that you want to plant your Lima bean seeds about the same time that you plant other...
lima beans plant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home