Monday 23 November 2009

temple of heaven beijing holiday inn

Tags: altar of heaven, beijing china, beijing south railway station, beijing to shanghai bullet train, shanghai china, shanghai hongqiao railway station, shanghai putuo holiday inn express, temple of heaven, temple of heaven...

Location of Holiday Inn
Location of Holiday Inn

Location of Holiday Inn Temple
Location of Holiday Inn Temple

Hotel Overview. Holiday
Hotel Overview. Holiday

Holiday Inn Express Beijing
Holiday Inn Express Beijing

Holiday Inn Express Beijing
Holiday Inn Express Beijing

Holiday Inn Beijing Temple
Holiday Inn Beijing Temple

We were planning to visit the Temple of Heaven which is just near Holiday Inn Express. So we went down to the second floor of the hotel for breakfast. We were surprised to see that there were actually alot of guests checked...
ruthilicious: I've Been in Heaven.. Temple of Heaven (Beijing, China)

I needed to throw enough clothes in my luggage for three days, not including today, for my SAS trip to Beijing. Not two hours later, I sat in the Union with my bag between my knees, waiting for my trip... Afterward, we went straight to our hotel, the Temple of Heaven Holiday Inn. It was a good-looking place, but was still a Holiday Inn. The lobby was grandiose, but the rooms were small. We had free time at this point, as all the exciting things were scheduled for later in the...
temple of heaven beijing holiday inn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home