Friday 27 November 2009

shanghai noodles

As I was sorting through the photos for my Vegetarian Shanghai Noodles with Spinach and Onions recipe, I realized that although the photos weren't awful, I could do a lot better. Plus, it made me crave the thick Shanghai noodles again and it...

Stir Fried Shanghai Noodles
Stir Fried Shanghai Noodles

Shanghai noodles
Shanghai noodles

Shanghai Noodles w/Shrimp
Shanghai Noodles w/Shrimp

Shanghai Noodles Soup
Shanghai Noodles Soup

Shanghai Noodle with Chicken
Shanghai Noodle with Chicken

1 pack thick Shanghai noodles
1 pack thick Shanghai noodles

Shanghai spicy noodles. Posted on March 13, 2012. Was having lunch with my bother near where he works and he ordered me Shanghai noodles. It was very… spicy! Category: Food, Travel Tags: Chinese Food, Hong Kong, Noodles,...
Shanghai spicy noodles | EDDIEWONG

This morning, I ate Shanghai Noodles to keep my stamina up, and after a 4-hour long battle, I defeated the GMAT. I scored in the 96th percentile so I don't have to worry about that part of my application anymore. Once I get...
shanghai noodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home