Thursday 12 November 2009

hong kong map black and white

I was more interested in the beautifully restored Art Deco buildings, the old Jardine Matheson building, the Bank of China ,. the Astor House Hotel, the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank. The Bank of China building is guarded by two massive...

from the Hong Kong border.
from the Hong Kong border.

Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong
Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong

Hong Kong outline map with
Hong Kong outline map with

Hong Kong Government Press.
Hong Kong Government Press.

General information for HK can
General information for HK can

Black and white · Hong Kong
Black and white · Hong Kong

Kong Hong! I took my first trip this weekend! I spent two nights in Hong Kong, which is a few hours by train away from Guangzhou, where I am. Here's a map of the Pearl River delta: I got off of work on friday at 11AM - I only have work in the morning on Friday - and took a 2-hour train to Hong Kong, .... Going back to Guangzhou - which is like China's Detroit - from Hong Kong, which is like China's NYC, made me feel a little bit like Dorothy going back to black and white.
Kong Hong! - Teach Abroad in China Blog | CIEE Teach Abroad

Since its opening in 2000, aqua has become recognised as one of the outstanding dining and nightlife destinations in Hong Kong. Taking full advantage of the prime location on the uppermost floors of the iconic ONE PEKING...
hong kong map black and white

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home