Sunday 11 October 2009

victoria falls africa map

An affordable 3-week East African Camping Safari travelling from Victoria Falls to Nairobi, Kenya. Explore Zambia's top game park, Lake Malawi, Tanzania's best wildlife areas & Zanzibar Isl. The best of East Africa, on a budget.

victoria falls / Vic Falls Map
victoria falls / Vic Falls Map

map victoria falls
map victoria falls

Victoria Falls Map
Victoria Falls Map

Vic Falls Adventure - 4 days
Vic Falls Adventure - 4 days

South Africa and Victoria Falls
South Africa and Victoria Falls

Devil's Pool ~ Victoria
Devil's Pool ~ Victoria

The Airport In Victoria Falls. I made it here and the place is gorgeous. I don't want to say that getting here had its challenges, but there were a few thingsā€¦ I was up at 3AM to be ready for the taxi at 4AM. He arrived on time and whisked me to the airport in no time at all. I went through a... I got on the flight and immediately fell asleep, missing breakfast and three quarters of the flight to Johannesburg, South Africa. When I... Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe map Zimbabwe flag...
Welcome To Victoria Falls! | Travel Blog

Zambia and Victoria Falls (Cheetah Bait). I had the pleasure of taking a train across all of Tanzania and into Zambia with a lovely couple that I met while being over here. This is the tale of our adventuresā€¦get ready for a wild...
victoria falls africa map

(16863,1,'2011-08-12 16:49:03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home