Sunday 25 October 2009

versailles band hizaki

Kamijo and Hizaki created the concept of Versailles in the autumn of 2006 and spent six months gathering members to express it. Their band concept is "the absolute youshikibi (beauty of form) sound and extremes of...

hizaki. versailles Sep 20
hizaki. versailles Sep 20

Hizaki
Hizaki

Hizaki
Hizaki

Hizaki
Hizaki

Hizaki
Hizaki

Happy B-Day HIZAKI!
Happy B-Day HIZAKI!

Vào concert đầu tiên của Node of Scherzo,tổ chức vào ngày 14.5,HIZAKI và KAMIJO thông báo project tiếp theo đó của họ : band sẽ được công bố tên và lineup vào ngày 30.5.2007. Bên canh công việc của Versailles,HIZAKI...
Versailles – Hizaki | Hàn Nguyệt Cung

I could say that Versailles is my style icon, all of the members inspires me a lot, but usually my inspiration is from Hizaki. I also like... Tell about your favorite band/bands? Oh no, this will become a novel if you let me tell about my favorite band.
versailles band hizaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home