Friday 9 October 2009

santiago de compostela walk

In 2006 I left Seville to walk the Via de la Plata to Santiago. A journey of 1000 kilometres it took me 36 days. It was my first camino. I had recently left the career I had enjoyed for 30 years and this pilgrimage was to be a bridge...

to Santiago de Compostela.
to Santiago de Compostela.

to Santiago de Compostela
to Santiago de Compostela

of Santiago de Compostela,
of Santiago de Compostela,

The walk isless an endurance
The walk isless an endurance

Galicia and Santiago de
Galicia and Santiago de

Camino de Santiago women
Camino de Santiago women

Last day of walking? Then we have to party! We gathered in front of the Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, meeting lots of other pilgrims who had been walking with me/us on an on/off pattern, some of which I thought they...
Celebrating the End of the Camino de Santiago - somedayillbethere ...

Holy week in Santiago de Compostela The Compostela Holy Week stands out in the exceptional setting of this World Heritage City's streets and squares. But Holy Week in Santiago is a lot more than traditional processions...
santiago de compostela walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home