Thursday 8 October 2009

morocco marrakech weather march

I need to write something non-academic for a bit, so let's finish-up on the Morocco trip, shall we? For my last day in Marrakech (11 March 2012) I knew that I wanted to do something beyond sitting at the hostel and relaxing (as...

but Marrakech has great
but Marrakech has great

The website of this Marrakech
The website of this Marrakech

My Highlights in Marrakech:
My Highlights in Marrakech:

Marrakech festivals and events
Marrakech festivals and events

Marrakech Climate Graph
Marrakech Climate Graph

Daily low temperatures are
Daily low temperatures are

When I got a petit taxi there in Fes, I followed the advice of my friend and fellow PCV whom I had visited the previous week near Marrakech. He had told me that when he approaches a petit taxi... Still, I thought about how I'd used the MP3 files of recorded language lessons which the Peace Corps provided to me and to others once we'd accepted invitations to serve as PCVs (Peace Corps Volunteers) here in Morocco. I'd started using the MP3 files before arriving here...
Taking The Leap: . . . . . . The Peace Corps: One Way To Avoid ...

The Moroccan minister has caused a lot of red faces in Marrakech. Even more worrying for Moroccan tourism, his unfortunate and bizarre remark has gone global with coverage in mainstream and social media including...
morocco marrakech weather march

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home