Friday 23 October 2009

italy pictures of food

If you have graced my office with your presence, you may have noticed three pictures of what I thought Italy would like look – tall cypress trees lining the long and winding driveways, scenic views from a hilltop, and vineyard upon vineyard. I suppose the movie Under the... It was also in Rome that I was able to fuse my love of potatoes (yes, it's the German coming out in me) with my love of Italian food – pizza topped with potatoes!! It truly was a vacation of a lifetime that...

types of Italian foods on
types of Italian foods on

italian food
italian food

delicious Italian food at The
delicious Italian food at The

Italian food,
Italian food,

Italian Food is Not What You
Italian Food is Not What You

Italian Food Made with Care
Italian Food Made with Care

Me not too pleased to be starting an 8 hour night flight to Milan last night... photo-(3).jpg. Morning comes quickly! It's 12:30 NYC time and 6:30 am here in Italy. Great flight. photo-(2).jpg. Tired but arrived for a little hotel style..... IMG_8303.jpg. I loved this shop. They sell only McLaren cars. IMG_8305.jpg... I will be there virtually with you soaking in all the design, style, and great food and wine! Buon divertimento! Robin. posted by urbangardens on 04.16.12 at 12:21PM...
Apartment Therapy Over Italy! I Saloni, Milan | Apartment Therapy

Watching the lush Italian countryside flash by through the glass window from the comforts of my train seat was the highlight of the journey there. Once we arrived in Pompeii, one of the professors,... Kristen, Katie and I in Sorrento while Jenny takes the photo. We snapped some pictures of the views and of us... Two weeks ago on Friday (2/10), I had my first of three cooking classes for my Food and Sustainability class. Each of the cooking classes focus on a different...
italy pictures of food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home