Wednesday 14 October 2009

auckland new zealand nightlife

I have decided 100% on NZ, but I just cant decide which school to go to. I am deciding based on location because I am going there... I would really like to be somewhere with a night life too, somewhere where I would not have to travel a lot to go out at night. (I'm demanding, I know haha) My choices of places are... there is some real beauty if you go away for weekends. Parts of Auckland are good but not South Auckland if you are near the Northern Beaches then ok...

nightlife, new zealand
nightlife, new zealand

in Auckland New Zealand
in Auckland New Zealand

With one of New Zealand's
With one of New Zealand's

New Zealand's night life
New Zealand's night life

Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand

Auckland Nightlife, Bars, Pubs
Auckland Nightlife, Bars, Pubs

The pulsating and electrifying nightlife includes a series of bars, pubs and restaurants. Shopping in Auckland is a real treat and can be an experience that sums up today's New Zealand. Eccentric local fashion designers, funky...
Live Exhilarating Experiences boarding Flights to Auckland ยป Large ...

Hong Kong's Leading Entertainment, Nightlife and Clubbing Guide. Including Nightlife listings, Music, Photos, Best Bars, Finest Restaurants and Clubs Directory.... Jun 7 Auckland, New Zealand Vector Arena SOLD OUT...
auckland new zealand nightlife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home