Monday 7 September 2009

sistine chapel pictures of ceiling

As you all know (or you should know, if you read my blog, and you are doing that right now so YOU SHOULD KNOW) the Libyan Sibyl is famously depicted by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican. She is one... So there's a lot that can't be put on the card – and, Wells Fargo being a private company, it's understandable that they would not want to be responsible for putting up offensive or divisive images on something that displays their logo.

the Sistine Chapel ceiling
the Sistine Chapel ceiling

of the Sistine Chapel
of the Sistine Chapel

The Sistine Chapel: A
The Sistine Chapel: A

The Sistine Chapel is located
The Sistine Chapel is located

Sistine Chapel
Sistine Chapel

SISTINE CHAPEL CEILING
SISTINE CHAPEL CEILING

We looked at panoramic pics of the inside of the Sistine Chapel and an illustration of the scaffolding the artist used to lie down and paint the ceiling. I taped big pieces of paper underneath one of our tables and the students...
Not Just Child's Play: Teaching Gifted Kinders: Painting Like ...

Somebody told me once that nothing lasts forever, not even the Sistine chapel ceiling but, with my iMac computer, I'm not so sure I believe them any more. I never met Uncle Willy but I heard many stories about him and,...
sistine chapel pictures of ceiling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home