Thursday 24 September 2009

bali map

I think the Bali map helped me figure out a rough location of where some of the activities were and also where the hotel was. But I was kinda surprised at how far the rafting and cycling was from all the other activities and the...

Map of Bali
Map of Bali

Click the Bali Map below to
Click the Bali Map below to

Bali Maps
Bali Maps

Bali Maps
Bali Maps

Bali Map
Bali Map

Bali Map
Bali Map

When we the teacher said that we are going to draw a map. I was actually kind of confident about the map only because I have been to bali several times before. but What i noticed was that I didn't even know the shape of bali...
The awesomeness: Bali Map Reflection

Last week, our social studies class was challenged to do a class project, creating a Bali map. This map had to have our locations of our activities, hotel, and airport. After finishing this class assignment, I reflected back on my...
bali map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home