Saturday 1 August 2009

dead seagull

Douglas LaPlante, the Dean of College of Education, Business and Applied Sciences of Dickinson State University in North Dakota was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound Friday February 10, 2012. The Dickinson...

is there a seagull hunting
is there a seagull hunting

dead seagull
dead seagull

dead seagull by ~Thelucky21 on
dead seagull by ~Thelucky21 on

Dead seagull
Dead seagull

Dead Seagull at San
Dead Seagull at San

Dead Seagull - Ft. Tilden
Dead Seagull - Ft. Tilden

The guy that had previously worn that pair of crap-filled underwear, I quickly surmised, had eaten a combination of: Split-pea soup, macaroni and cheese, peanuts (shells on), caramel, a dead seagull, nine Skittles and a...
My Disney Poop Story

died. I know about 9/11. I even have a Facebook page. I know so much—”. Wasn't that enough? Daniel's face blurred behind my tears and I quickly blinked them away. He reached for my hand again but I pulled it back.
dead seagull

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home