Saturday 4 July 2009

portugal flag pictures

For those who write 'real' history you'll appreciate the emails between my illustrator and I while we dithered over whether to use the Portuguese flag as it was in 1495 or the new design of 1519. Please note the miniscule size...

portugal flag
portugal flag

The Portuguese flag was
The Portuguese flag was

Portugal-free-flag-desktop.jpg
Portugal-free-flag-desktop.

Portugal Flags
Portugal Flags

Portugal Flag - flag, portugal
Portugal Flag - flag, portugal

Flag of Portugal
Flag of Portugal

Canada Flag Canada. Korea, Republic of Flag Republic of Korea. India Flag India. Spain Flag Spain. Australia Flag Australia. Portugal Flag Portugal. Turkey Flag Turkey. Mongolia Flag Mongolia. Italy Flag Italy. Indonesia...
My 200th post is to thank my International Readers! « navigating ...

My Photo · May: I stay busy writing and capturing images of life in the nw FL swamp. .... FALSE FLAG ATTACK · SOROS INCREASES CONTROL OF FOX NEWS BY GETTING JES. .... Brazilian Portuguese Word of the Day...
portugal flag pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home