Thursday 30 July 2009

dubliners madrid

Well. We did indeed survive our first legitimate night out in Madrid. My roommates and I started out on the Metro around 11 pm (dinner was at 9 and we had to get ready afterwards of course) and headed on our way to go meet...

Photo:Dubliners, Madrid
Photo:Dubliners, Madrid

Dubliners
Dubliners

Dubliners Pub in Madrid
Dubliners Pub in Madrid

Dubliners 9/12/2009 Madrid
Dubliners 9/12/2009 Madrid

Dubliners 9/12/2009 Madrid
Dubliners 9/12/2009 Madrid

Bob Dan and I at Dubliners in Madrid in My Photos by ► ◄
Bob Dan and I at Dubliners in Madrid in My Photos by ► ◄

Before heading off to the motherland, however, I enjoyed a very atypical Thanksgiving here in Madrid . It was different than any other Thanksgiving I'd experienced in that 1. I wasn't with my family, 2. I didn't see the Macy's day...
Study Ablog: Ruminations on Madrid and Beyond: Dubliners

... their raps and he might give the best rapper/Chosen One a guest spot on his next album. No More (Original) Dubliners: The last living original member of the seminal Irish folk band the Dubliners, 'Banjo' Barney McKenna, has passed away at the age of 72. Beyonce Discovers the Internet: There's been quite the commotion surrounding Beyonce's recent forays into the worlds of Twitter and Tumblr.... I Desperately Need Your Boppy Running Music by Cienna Madrid...
dubliners madrid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home