Saturday 25 July 2009

colombian food arepas

Now I'm going to introduce you to a new venezualan and colombian food much like the arepa: Empanadas. If you know about this, okay if you didn't, you're welcome.It's looks like a crescent moon. It's like 1/3 of an arepa.

in Colombian restaurants.
in Colombian restaurants.

arepas in basket
arepas in basket

Colombian arepa dish.
Colombian arepa dish.

Colombian Food
Colombian Food

Colombia food arepa and
Colombia food arepa and

Arepa de huevo is a Colombian
Arepa de huevo is a Colombian

Palenque, a truck serving arepas and other Colombian food, was going to be there, the weather was gorgeous and all of the stars seemed to be aligning for me to get meat-and-cheese-topped ground corn in my belly.
Lunch At Palenque Colombian: A Reminder Of Why I Wait To Check ...

In my opinion, there's so much better food here in Colombia than the arepa (like the soups) and it's time we focused on them. Still, today's arepa has made me think: a little arepa-based imagination and things can get better.
colombian food arepas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home