Wednesday 24 June 2009

terracotta warriors pit 1

This is a very old city whose only tourist attraction are the terracotta warriors...please don't get me wrong..I was overwhelmed by the scale and magnitude of 'Pit 1' or the largest excavation so far. One of the only 3 remaining...

The Third Excavation of Pit 1
The Third Excavation of Pit 1

Terracotta warriors, Xi'an,
Terracotta warriors, Xi'an,

Terracotta Warriors, Pit 1,
Terracotta Warriors, Pit 1,

Pit 1 showing columns of the
Pit 1 showing columns of the

Pit 1 of the Terracotta
Pit 1 of the Terracotta

Pit 1 of Terracotta Warriors
Pit 1 of Terracotta Warriors

We headed off to terra cotta warriors early and unfortunately my dad couldnt fully understand our tour guide so I had to translate a lot of her conversation to him. Excerpt about the Warriors and Horses via wikipedia:...
Dad Does China | dwhitechina

Next day I had booked up on the tour to see the Terracotta Warriors. I got picked up in the... So eventually we moved into the main pit and its basically a massive warehouse obviously I think which houses several thousand warriors. Check the...
terracotta warriors pit 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home