Tuesday 9 June 2009

cappadocia turkey images

I'm certainly not the first to say Cappadocia blew my mind. I've been there twice, the first time in 1998, the second just a couple years ago, and both times...

of Cappadocia, Turkey
of Cappadocia, Turkey

Cappadocia, a UNESCO world
Cappadocia, a UNESCO world

Cappadocia Turkey
Cappadocia Turkey

Cappadocia Turkey
Cappadocia Turkey

Cappadocia Turkey
Cappadocia Turkey

Cappadocia - Wikipedia
Cappadocia - Wikipedia

Posted by inka on Apr 12, 2012 in boutique hotels, Travel tips, Turkey, Turkey Travel |. Subscribe... No pictures or logos to attract attention, text in Turkish only! I was just about able to... Tags: cappadocia, coach tours, tirish tourism, ürgüp...
GlamourGranny Travels » Blog Archive » Next stop: Cappadocia. On ...

I read as much as I could and gasped at the amazing pictures on any image search. I dare you to... Travel Tip: If you're traveling to Cappadocia region of Turkey, you'll either come in via bus by which there is a great system.
cappadocia turkey images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home