Monday 15 June 2009

budapest hungary map

Zoltán Sumonyi: Mauthausen 2009 / It's not the fortress walls, the battlements, / or watch-towers of the castle, or the gate; / it's not the wreaths, or late heads bowed, too late, / nor is it an entire nation's monuments.

Regional Map of Budapest
Regional Map of Budapest

Map of Hungary
Map of Hungary

Hungary
Hungary

Hungary Map
Hungary Map

Fullsize Budapest Tourist Map
Fullsize Budapest Tourist Map

Budapest, Hungary Map
Budapest, Hungary Map

I went to Budapest two years ago and I loved it. It was unknown for me, I had to look for hungary in a map, because I knew more or less where it was but I wasn´t sure. The Danube in Budapest was spectacular, amazing…
Travel: Budapest (Hungary) « My English tool

Solo trip to Budapest, Hungary: Travel Memory #12. I'm currently in Peru and Bolivia with spotty internet access, but have scheduled posts of some of my favourite travel photos from over the years. Enjoy!
budapest hungary map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home