Saturday 9 May 2009

melbourne weather meme

Melbourne never disappoints with a variety of weather, so I have a couple of pale grey stripes among the blues. I also realised... This entry was posted in knitting & craft, stuff and tagged knitting, meme, men, scarves, sky scarf.

to North Melbourne player
to North Melbourne player

enjoy melbourne weather -
enjoy melbourne weather -

MELBOURNE WEATHER
MELBOURNE WEATHER

MELBOURNE WEATHER
MELBOURNE WEATHER

MELBOURNE A LA MEME
MELBOURNE A LA MEME

Friday Fotos meme blog,
Friday Fotos meme blog,

To top everything off, Melbourne had perfect weather. The sun was always high and warm, with not a cloud in the sky. I texted the boyfriend overseas saying that I didn't want to go back to Sydney. (I only half meant it, really.)...
SHOPAHOLIC: The Day I Lost My Shopping Mojo | REESEATOMIC ...

The Chapel of Trinity College and Janet Clarke Hall is an Anglican Church in Trinity College's grounds at the University of Melbourne. People of all... This is a post in the Psalm Sunday meme hosted by Robert and by Louis.
melbourne weather meme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home