Tuesday 5 May 2009

florence henderson legs

I remember when I was growing up watching Florence Henderson on the Wesson Oil commercial fry up a quick chicken leg and take a bite. I thought "If Mrs. Brady likes it, then it can't be that bad!" Then I got older and figured...

and Florence Henderson,
and Florence Henderson,

about Florence Henderson
about Florence Henderson

PHOTO: Florence Henderson
PHOTO: Florence Henderson

Florence Henderson partner
Florence Henderson partner

Florence Henderson is an actor
Florence Henderson is an actor

Florence Henderson aka
Florence Henderson aka

2 Responses to “The Talk – Florence Henderson – From Rags to Riches”. kaylynstar99: February 22, 2011 at 10:04 pm. i see. chean3438: February 22, 2011 at 10:30 pm. Leas opaque tights legs is to die for!
The Talk – Florence Henderson – From Rags to Riches

12 Responses to “What do you think about Florence Henderson flashing the audience?” Spike ( The soothsayer): September 26, 2010 at 3:22 pm. Yes my dear. You're a prude. But that's not always a bad thing. OK. I just looked at the...
florence henderson legs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home