Saturday 9 May 2009

cape town beach photos

Here are a few more pics from the house on the beach... From the entryway is this half bath and beyond the tv/theater room. BLOG I I I WSM photography © Scott Moore 2011 - All rights reserved.

cape town beach Tips For an
cape town beach Tips For an

Noordhoek Beach, Cape Town
Noordhoek Beach, Cape Town

Clifton Beach, Cape Town,
Clifton Beach, Cape Town,

Clifton Beach, Cape Town
Clifton Beach, Cape Town

Boulders Beach Cape Town
Boulders Beach Cape Town

Big Bay beach, just north of
Big Bay beach, just north of

Cape Town Beach House. Here are a few more pics from the house on the beach... The places you sit... to enjoy the view and beach... seriously... this house has an amazing setting. BLOG I I I WSM photography...
Cape Town Beach House | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

City Sightseeing Bus Tours. The open-top double-decker buses of City Sightseeing are one of the best ways to take in the highlights of Cape Town. Cape Point. Cape Point is a spectacular, narrow finger of land, covered in...
cape town beach photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home