Thursday 21 May 2009

british museum map google

Seeing as the Jewish Museum was pretty damn close to my hostel, I figured I'd go there next. Right? Makes sense. So I did what I've been doing throughout this entire vacation, getting directions from Google Maps, and taking...

See our map or Google Maps
See our map or Google Maps

Picture: GOOGLE MAPS
Picture: GOOGLE MAPS

Location Map
Location Map

British Museum. See in Google
British Museum. See in Google

British Museum. And Google
British Museum. And Google

Both have 'British' in
Both have 'British' in

Check out the Google Map with all of the below listings. .... These include the Wallace Collection, Royal Academy, British Museum, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, many of which are open late on Fridays.
Lє ραη∂α Dє Cιηαтḯ 愛 αмσℒℴve - Leggӧtunglei

For some reason, the 'British Museum, London' is not searchable via Google Maps so I had to use nearby Russell Square as search key instead. To my surprise, if you look down at Russell Square, there is a big British...
british museum map google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home