Friday 10 April 2009

terracotta warriors china information

Seeing The Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, China... but initially the sole reason I came here was to finally see the Terracotta Warriors, something I've wanted to see since I was a little kid.... Click here for more information.

the Terracotta Warriors
the Terracotta Warriors

terra-cotta-warriors
terra-cotta-warriors

These are terra cotta horses.
These are terra cotta horses.

Terracotta Warriors History Of
Terracotta Warriors History Of

Terra Cotta Warriors
Terra Cotta Warriors

Terra Cotta Warriors
Terra Cotta Warriors

Xi'an, China- Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses. The big reason Xi'an was on our China itinerary was so that we could experience the Terra Cotta Warrior's and Horses. First, we went to a factory to see how they were made.
Turning Japanese: Xi'an, China- Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses

I couldn't post while I was overseas because blogger - like many other social media sites - is blocked by the Chinese government. I really want to share some of my incredible experiences, but quite frankly I'm too darn tired. (I'm still adjusting to a 12 hour time difference.)... We saw such historical structures as The Great Wall (above) and Terracotta Warriors.... Good Links to Carcinoid Cancer Information. ACOR: Association of Cancer Online Resources ยท Carcinoid...
terracotta warriors china information

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home