Friday 24 April 2009

sydney harbor bridge and opera house

History of the Australian Sydney opera house along with the harbor bridge: Pictures of Sydney Opera House: The famed Sydney Opera House is a beautiful white structure, as lovely as the harbor bridge. I traveled to Sydney...

the Sydney Harbour Bridge
the Sydney Harbour Bridge

Travel: Sydney Harbour Bridge
Travel: Sydney Harbour Bridge

The Sydney Opera House.
The Sydney Opera House.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney
Sydney Opera House and Sydney

Sydney Opera House and Sydney
Sydney Opera House and Sydney

Aerial View of Sydney Opera
Aerial View of Sydney Opera

The train drove us over the Sydney Harbor Bridge (I had no idea that we'd get to do that!). Then there was the opera house & I couldn't believe we were here. I get corny & a bit emotional when I think how blessed we are that...
Life Down Under: Sydney

We arrived in Sydney on a Saturday with my parents. My parents wanted to ride a ferry and go to the Opera House because you can't be in Sydney without seeing it right?! But since at that time we still didn't own a car, I'd let...
sydney harbor bridge and opera house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home