Tuesday 21 April 2009

pictures of ecuador food

Ecuador, in pictures. Posted in Travel. It's been quite a few years since I have led a trip of this sort. I used to have a system that I followed to make sure all my t's were crossed and i's were dotted. But this trip was different. We had all new people joining, going to a place I had never been, and... Delcy, the little monkey We spent a day out in a remote village handing out food and playing games with the kids. Some brilliant person on your team (*cough* KRISTY) had the...

and towns in Ecuador.
and towns in Ecuador.

The varied Ecuadorian cuisine
The varied Ecuadorian cuisine

Ecuadorian food: Chifles
Ecuadorian food: Chifles

Ecuadorian cuisine
Ecuadorian cuisine

Ecuadorian Food with Rock
Ecuadorian Food with Rock

Ecuador Foods
Ecuador Foods

I plan to write a lot more about Ecuadorian food on this here blog; it's too tasty to pass up. And, to whet your appetite, here's some pictures of delicious almuerzos, all of which were immediately devoured by yours truly as soon...
Jordan in Ecuador: Almuerzo, How I Love Thee

(In the US, my limited samplings of Ecuadorian food had included ceviche prepared by Xavier's aunt, and a visit to an Ecuadorian restaurant in Charlotte, NC where the food was overwhelmingly Colombian. It seems like .... I love picture #12. I've never been too sick on any trip. I was sick in Ecuador bc of the altitute. 1st time I ever have that problem. It lasted several days. It wasnt bad enough to stop me from doing things but I didnt feel normal. I like to see u call me...
pictures of ecuador food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home