Wednesday 15 April 2009

ladakh map google

Kongka La is the low ridge pass in the Himalayas (the blue oval in the map). It is in the disputed India-China border area in Ladakh.This is one of the most interesting finds in Google in quite some time.In June 2006, satellite...

padum-darcha-map
padum-darcha-map

Map of Leh, Ladakh
Map of Leh, Ladakh

Manali Ladakh Road route map
Manali Ladakh Road route map

I am using google maps on my
I am using google maps on my

Head to Ladakh!
Head to Ladakh!

Glacier on google map
Glacier on google map

As I enter the central hall of the museum, a huge three dimensional map of Ladakh welcomes me. All the geographical features and the areas and locations where major battles were fought by the Indian Army and Air Force...
Aksharadhool: Ladakh Escapades- Part VI

For maps, you can buy just about any Indian Road Atlas available locally or rely on Google Maps to show you the route from Delhi to Manali and from Delhi to Srinagar. For Ladakh, above map linked by Amit is the best I have...
ladakh map google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home