Sunday 26 April 2009

johannesburg maputo bus

The following is a short piece I wrote on a bus ride from Maputo to Johannesburg in October 2011. It had been a long time since I wrote a short story piece such as this, but I was compelled to put pencil to notebook as I...

Translux bus from Maputo to
Translux bus from Maputo to

SA Roadlink bus reservations
SA Roadlink bus reservations

Maputo to Johannesburg Gallery
Maputo to Johannesburg Gallery

Johannesburg-Maputo route.
Johannesburg-Maputo route.

Johannesburg to Maputo: 7
Johannesburg to Maputo: 7

From Maputo to Johannesburg
From Maputo to Johannesburg

There are also bus and minibus connections to Mozambique from most neighboring countries, including frequent luxury buses to Maputo from Johannesburg and a few ferry options. Roads in Mozambique are mostly in bad...
Exotic Destinations: Mozambique | Live Trading News: Economic ...

Thursday 6.45pm I headed towards Johannesburg with a brief stop in Frankfurt. 8.50 am, I arrived in 'Jo'burg where I will be hanging out with friends,colleagues for another 23 hours before I leave for Maputo – by bus.
johannesburg maputo bus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home