Tuesday 14 April 2009

istanbul mosque sofia

Express your nature. Upload, Share, and Be Recognized. Join with Facebook. or join manually · PixdausPixdaus · Browse · RSS · Leaders · About · Blog · Increase Votepower · Join · Login. My Points: 0...

Sofia) mosque in Istanbul
Sofia) mosque in Istanbul

Sofia mosque, Istanbul,
Sofia mosque, Istanbul,

Saint Sofia mosque, Istanbul,
Saint Sofia mosque, Istanbul,

Hagia Sofia, Saint Sofia,
Hagia Sofia, Saint Sofia,

Hagia Sofia, Istanbul Turkey
Hagia Sofia, Istanbul Turkey

Aya Sofia Mosque (Istanbul
Aya Sofia Mosque (Istanbul

Istanbul- Hagia Sofia Mosque. My next choice of landmark is Hagia Sofia mosque in Istanbul. The landmark has an architectural significance where it has been transformed several times and preserved after historical battles.
Ali seferoglu: Istanbul- Hagia Sofia Mosque

I wandered the park between Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia and generally got my bearings in the city. Once confident that I knew were I was, and more importantly where my hotel was in relation to where I was, I proceeded to go...
istanbul mosque sofia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home