Sunday 19 April 2009

great wall of china map view

Great Wall of China.... World Map · Places .... keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts. View all sizes · View slideshow...

help build the Great Wall
help build the Great Wall

Tap on the maps of Great Wall
Tap on the maps of Great Wall

Photo; Map View. great wall of
Photo; Map View. great wall of

Great Wall of China map
Great Wall of China map

Great Wall maps include maps
Great Wall maps include maps

Fullsize Great Wall of China
Fullsize Great Wall of China

View from second floor. Aww I love love this cap damn ke ai but I didnt buy it cause I thought I will see this cap again in shopping mall where they sell cheaper. But I didnt see it ever again after I left Jade Museum T__T. My personal thoughts is... GREAT WALL of China. The Map, the Great wall i went is Ju Yong Guan. Packed with local tourist, and they spit like fuck again. I heard lots of people telling me climbing great wall is hard, ........... Yes, Indeed, fucking hard...
Tokidoki Lifestyle Project 365: #204 Beijing GREAT WALL Ju Yong ...

... some getting accustomed to. This early afternoon after the packers finished getting out the day's FireSteel orders – as always there were a couple of glitches that required my attention – I picked an area on a topographic map, loaded up the pack, GPS unit and compass, and set off on a new adventure.... Taken together, the effort of building all these old New England stone walls must have rivaled that of the Great Wall of China. In the later half of the 1800′s and...
___great wall of china map view

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home