Monday 6 April 2009

cairo egypt at night

Matthew sent me this from Cairo: "i just drove by what used to be the israeli embassy in cairo. it's now completely empty, the staff has fled. there is no longer an israeli flag hanging in cairo or anywhere else in egypt." Posted by As'ad AbuKhalil at... Ahmad al-Shahat shot to fame after scaling the tall building, removing the Israeli flag and replacing it with Egypt's national colors as hundreds demonstrated outside the embassy on Saturday night. Thousands cheered and...

night, Cairo, Egypt photo
night, Cairo, Egypt photo

in Cairo, Egypt, at night
in Cairo, Egypt, at night

Egypt unrest video: Protesters
Egypt unrest video: Protesters

Cairo, Egypt on Fruiday.
Cairo, Egypt on Fruiday.

Cairo, Egypt Photographic
Cairo, Egypt Photographic

Cairo and Alexandria, Egypt at
Cairo and Alexandria, Egypt at

I am finalizing my short trip to Egypt and would appreciate your thoughts. I will be there for 3 full days, arriving in Cairo at 6:00pm, three days, and flying out the next moring at 4am. So far, this... Once I arrive there in the morning my guide for the day will pick me up and I will see the sights and be droped off back at the train station for a return train to Cairo that night. The second day will be spent in Cairo where I have a guide that will take me to see the pyramids of Giza,...
Cairo | Africa & the Middle East Forum | Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

My favourite place is Cairo. Cairo is the capital city of Egypt. It's a very big city, there are lots of things to do and have a fun time too. There are lots of parks like Azhar Park, it's very big and beautiful. There's a long river. It's the Nile River. There are amazing restaurants and cafes. The weather isn't so lovely. Cairo is nicer at night than it is in the morning. Ahmed Beleid Elementary A. Posted by Access the Ladder to English Advancement at 10:20 AM ยท Email ThisBlogThis!
cairo egypt at night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home