Wednesday 29 April 2009

balinese cat pics

BALINESIS - Balinese and Siamese Cats. Mercredi 28 mars 2012 3 28 /03 /Mars /2012 00:55... I'll put some pictures later and will write a page for each kitten as soon as I am sure of their genders and can be sure about their names (I think that Harvey turns out to be a girl and Hayden turns out to be a male...) - Galak's page, who's been living with me for months now (more than half a year already...) >> click here. I'll add his pedigree later and some info about him and why I chose to...

Traditional Balinese Cats
Traditional Balinese Cats

TRADITIONAL BALINESE BREED FAQ
TRADITIONAL BALINESE BREED FAQ

Siamese/Orientals/Balinese
Siamese/Orientals/Balinese

Siamese and Balinese Kittens
Siamese and Balinese Kittens

Past Balinese Kittens
Past Balinese Kittens

Chocolate Point Balinese out
Chocolate Point Balinese out

To watch a Balinese cat is really a treat because they have a magnificent grace and a silky coat which wraps around its body. They are intelligent, very elegant and an impressive tail. The words that define this breed are:...
Balinese Cat Pictures and Info - Cats Breeds

BALINESIS - Balinese and Siamese Cats. Samedi 7 avril... So I'm in my "fat days" ;-) They say "like breeder, like cat"?... Again "like breeder like kittens" :-) Indeed people often say about me "better to have her in a photo than on a pension" lol.
balinese cat pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home