Saturday 14 March 2009

paris map

Aside from anything bookish, I also love everything Parisian so I was excited to put together this literary map of Paris. It wasn't easy - took me an entire day! - but I had fun working on it! From quaint old bookstores to libraries,...

Paris map
Paris map

Paris city map main zones
Paris city map main zones

Paris Maps Past and Present
Paris Maps Past and Present

Map of the 5th Arrondissement
Map of the 5th Arrondissement

Map of hotels in Paris
Map of hotels in Paris

I'm very fond of Paris plan
I'm very fond of Paris plan

Well, by now you all know that the complexion of Paris-Roubaix has been changed somewhat because of Fabian's untimely nose dive last Sunday. This leaves Tom Boonen as probably the clear favorite. But, even though he's...
Paris-Roubaix 2012 Route Map – Sunday, April 8th | Mr. Patterson ...

1936 Paris Metro map cover - CMP Plan Chemin de Fer Metropolitain de Paris by mikeyashworth 1936 Paris Metro map cover - CMP Plan Chemin de Fer Metropolitain de Paris, a photo by mikeyashworth on Flickr. Posted by...
paris map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home