Sunday 15 March 2009

brussels sprouts

Since finally discovering that I liked them, every brussels sprouts recipe I see, I want to try. So when deciding on the vegetable side dish to go along with ham this past Sunday, I decided that nothing goes better with ham than...

never had brussels sprouts
never had brussels sprouts

brussels-sprouts
brussels-sprouts

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with

Cook the Book: Brussels
Cook the Book: Brussels

Brussels sprouts are
Brussels sprouts are

Brussels Sprouts
Brussels Sprouts

I had never had brussels sprouts before, but decided it was time to try them out since they are so good for you.
First Time Eating Brussels Sprouts - Baked Brussels Sprouts

Brussels sprouts are at the end of their growing season, so get them in now while you can with this flavorful, easy recipe.
brussels sprouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home