Monday 2 February 2009

machu picchu face fake

Deep in the Peruvian hinterland lies in the lost city of Machu Picchu. Draped in low cloud, it's a sight to behold and explains why hundreds of thousands of visitors head here every year. It's so popular in fact the Peruvian government has...

The Face of Microfinance in
The Face of Microfinance in

Machu Picchu. Need I say more?
Machu Picchu. Need I say more?

Machu Picchu. Need I say more?
Machu Picchu. Need I say more?

Machu Picchu was built around
Machu Picchu was built around

I love the look on Lia's face
I love the look on Lia's face

Drawing process
Drawing process

Can you see the face in this picture? Well, after Many Faces Illusion, Many... It's also a grave insult to the Inca inhabitants of Machu Picchu, who were awesome terraformers who built millions of square meters of farming terraces on those slopes. They actually *could* have made it a .... Yep, it's a fake, I'm a veteran mountain guide here in South America, and have been guiding in Peru, including Machu Picchu for over 10 years. I examined the photo and compared it...
Machu Picchu Illusion | Mighty Optical Illusions

No need to head down to Ica, just stroll along the Costa Verde. Don't believe me, check out these pictures: Now all they need to do is build a Machu Picchu in Lima and you'd never have to leave the capital city for anything!
machu picchu face fake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home