Wednesday 11 February 2009

houston rockets old logo

Well, this one is my coolest one so far [on my left hand]. It's the old Houston Rockets logo. I just put Eastside on there 'cause I'm from the Eastside of Houston, Texas. And nobody got this tattoo in the world. They shouldn't have...

The Houston Rockets custom New
The Houston Rockets custom New

Old Vs. New Logos
Old Vs. New Logos

NBA RETRO Houston Rockets
NBA RETRO Houston Rockets

Houston+rockets+old+logo
Houston+rockets+old+logo

Houston+rockets+old+logo
Houston+rockets+old+logo

Houston Rockets (old logo)
Houston Rockets (old logo)

My favorite logo is the Houston Rockets logo from 1995-2003 (The rocket circling the basketball). I have no idea why the Warriors decided to change their logo last year, I preferred the old one with the guy holding the Warriors...
A history of NBA logos « NBA.com | All Ball Blog

In the past days Gasol has been linked with trades to teams like the Chicago Bulls, Boston Celtics, Indiana Pacers, Houston Rockets or Minnesota Timberwolves. Anthony DiMassa, New York native, 20 year-old, a sports management major at Flagler College said, “ I think he is going to get traded, but not sure where. The Lakers will get to the playoffs with or without him but also they also can't win a championship without him.” It is obvious that Gasol is a very important...
houston rockets old logo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home