Sunday 15 February 2009

egyptian gods ra

I am the maker of heaven and earth, I am the establisher of the mountains, I am the creator of the waters, I am the maker of the secrets of the two horizons. I am light and I am darkness, I aim the maker of the hours, the creator...

This Great Egypt God Ra is
This Great Egypt God Ra is

The sun god worshiped was
The sun god worshiped was

The Great Egyptian God Ra is
The Great Egyptian God Ra is

The Egyptian God Ra
The Egyptian God Ra

Egyptian Gods
Egyptian Gods

Ancient Egyptian Gods - Ra the
Ancient Egyptian Gods - Ra the

In the ancient Egyptian evolutionary cosmongony account, “The Book of Knowing the Evolutions of Ra, and of the Overthrowing Apepi,” the Sun-God Ra claims to have created himself from primordial matter after which he...
Patriots and Liberty » Blog Archive » Demons or Ghosts, Mothmen ...

Amun's involvement in human life is well illustrated by a myth taken from the walls of the Birth House at Deir el-Bahri, the great temple of Hatshepsut. Kings were believed to assume their divine nature as a result of having...
egyptian gods ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home